In-house course: PMS – AMOS Windows
Equipment/ Facilities: Classroom
This course is created to provide understanding and application of Amos on board Imperial vessels. To demonstrate how important correct reporting will affect the safety on board ship.
Upon completion of the course, participants should be able to:
- Employ the basic operation of Amos Business Suite.
- Demonstrate their ability to create maintenance planning:
- - Show how to report and document completed maintenance.
- - Issue job and generates works.
- Dramatize the control of Stocks.
- - Updating quantity of stocks on different level of transactions
- - Learn to pre-set minimum, maximum, and re order level of stocks.
- Create stock requisition
- Apply the method of receiving purchase orders.
- The course is open to all Marine Deck, Engineer /Electrical officers.
- Minimum age is 18 years old.