In-house course: PMS - STAR IPS
Equipment/ Facilities: Meeting Room
This training is made to comply with the classification societies, vetting (OCIMF/CDI) and to the Rederiet Stenersen AS requirements.
At the end of the course, the trainee should be able to:
- define the meaning and importance of plan maintenance system onboard the vessel
- show the basic elements in Star IPS
- Identify functionality of technical accounts and documents.
- discuss the basic operation of star planning board
- compose work reports with graphic image attachments
- demonstrate how to make a material requisition onboard the vessel
- show correct receiving of purchase order onboard the vessel
The course is open to all deck and engine officers.